Every DIY butcher needs the butcher supplies to get the best results. This video tells you what seven simple tools every DIY butcher should have in their cabinet. Processing your meat is a lot easier when you have the right tools.
Having the right tools will mean that you can save on costs by processing your own meat. All the tools that are talked about in this video are available right on Amazon.
You do not even have to leave the house to find them.
Every DIY butcher needs the basic tools listed below to not only get great results but to actually enjoy the process as well. Being prepared will cut the stress right out of processing your meat.
- A boning hook. A boning hook helps with the accuracy of cutting and is a great tool to help keep your fingers and hands safe.
- Breaking knife (steak knife) about 9 to 10 inches.
- Boning Knife. A stiff-bladed knife.
- Steel. A medium-coarse or fine steel will keep a nice edge on your blade.
- Spreader. Securely hangs the meat and keeps it steady.
- Meat saw. A 25-inch meat saw is the perfect sized all-purpose saw.
- Block and tackle. Helps you to move the meat around and lift it.
Order your butcher supplies today.